If you are a basketball fan, then you should know of the NBA 2K franchise. NBA 2K games are released every year and never fail to exceed gamers’ expectations. Millions of gamers play the game both offline and online, so there is always a forum or community where you can talk about the game and share ideas.
You will be able to create your own player and guide him to become one of the best or the greatest players using the MyCareer mode. Also, you will be able to manage an entire basketball club in the MyGM and MyLeague modes. In the MyPark mode, you will be able to compete with other online players in the park, using the player you have created. There are lots of fun modes to play, so you will never run out of things to do.
We have received reports from the NBA 2K communities that 3 errors are plaguing the game, especially in the MyCareer mode. These errors actually prevent gamers from playing the game, and it can be very frustrating.
In this article, we are going to be talking about the following:
- How to fix error 0f777c90 in NBA 2019
- How to fix NBA error a21468b6
- How to troubleshoot NBA 2019 error 4b538e50
Table of Contents
- Update your game
- Select the save file
- Check your system for viruses
- Perform a clean boot of your system
Solution 1. Update your game
Most often, you encounter these errors because you have not downloaded the latest updates for your game. Updates sometimes can be annoying because you can’t continue playing while the game is updating. The update process may also take longer depending on the speed of your internet connection. However, it is very important that you always keep the game up to date if you do not want to experience these errors. So, you need to make time to update the game, even if it is at your inconvenience.
Solution 2. Select the save file
Many players who have contacted the 2K support platform said these errors could be fixed by selecting a save file from MyCareer mode. Also, you need to make sure that the servers are online.
Solution 3. Disable your antivirus
Sometimes, viruses can affect your game files and cause you to start experiencing these errors. That is why we suggest that you perform a full virus scan of your computer. To do this, we recommend that you download and install Auslogics Anti-Malware. This tool will scan your computer and remove all viruses lurking around. It will also protect your system while you are browsing the internet. Here is how to download and install Auslogics Anti-Malware:
- Use the link provided above to download the setup file for Auslogics Anti-Malware.
- Once the download is completed, navigate to the download folder and launch the setup file to open the Auslogics Anti-Malware installer.
- When the installer opens, choose your language and installation directory, then select Click to install.
- In the next window, click Finish to proceed.
- Go to the Scanners tab and select the scan you want to perform. We recommend that you perform a deep scan.
- Now, click Start Scan. This tool will check your computer for all viruses and eliminate them.
Solution 4. Perform a clean boot of your system
Performing a clean boot of your computer will help eliminate conflicts among programs that may be causing you to experience these errors. The clean boot will launch your system with the minimum number of resources that are required to function. Use the following steps to perform a clean boot:
- Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard to open the Run tool.
- Input ‘msconfig’ (no quotes) into the search area and press Enter. This will open System Configuration.
- Navigate to the Services tab and check the box for Hide all Microsoft services. This is to make sure that you do not disable any process that is needed by your system to function.
- Now, go to the Startup tab and click Open Task Manager. You need to disable all the items you see on that list.
- Now, return to the System Configuration window and click Apply and OK to save the changes.
- You will be prompted to restart your computer.
- Once your system is restarted, try to run your game and check if the errors have been resolved. If yes, then return to System Configuration and re-enable the process one after another to find the culprit. When you find it, disable or remove it from your system permanently.
Pro tip: If you have been wondering why the performance of your computer has decreased, then we have the answer for you. Over time, junk files from apps and browsing the internet accumulate in your system and occupy space on your drive. These files may also serve as potential hosts for viruses. Also, unnecessary apps run in the background and drain your system’s resources. All of these factors combine and cause the performance of your computer to decrease significantly. To fix this problem, we recommend that you download and install Auslogics BoostSpeed. This tool will clear all the junk files and disable the unnecessary background apps.
We hope that this article has solved the NBA 2K error codes 0f777c90, a21468b6, and 4b538e50. Share it with others who experience these issues.
We appreciate your ideas and comments, and we are ready to answer all your questions regarding this topic.