will help you keep your
computer under total control.
Note. Auslogics Task Manager as a standalone tool is not supported any more. Instead, we recommend downloading the Auslogics BoostSpeed suite of tools (free 15-day trial), which contains built-in Task Manager and many other utilities and features!
Please click the button below to learn more about it.
Zoom Do you want to know which processes are really running on your computer?
With the help of Auslogics Task Manager, a tool in Auslogics BoostSpeed, you can now be in total control. The program has an intuitive interface that makes finding and disabling unneeded processes really easy.
What is important, Auslogics Task Manager (as part of Auslogics BoostSpeed) displays a safety rating for each particular process. This will help you to quickly identify processes that are believed to be dangerous and check them on the Internet.
Moreover, the program lets you manage not only applications and processes, but also Windows services and locked files.
- - displays resources usage by any selected process
- - has an easy and intuitive interface
- - allows you to manage Windows services and locked files
- - displays which applications are consuming network traffic
- - identifies processes that are believed to be dangerous
- - allows you to easily check any process on the Internet